Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current SEAT TCR series after car update
(07-12-2018, 05:52 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Yep there are some tracks you can easily take 5s penalty without really losing time, or even 10s if the car has a long brake distance. Imola for example you just lift into Rivazza 1 and you can clear a penalty no problem. Lifting immediately after getting a penalty is never a good idea unless you just cut the last corner of the track lol.

I think I saw a an Imola chicane cut penalty give 2sec on Imola, it's a useless penalty there. You lift off and coast, doesn't cost almost any time.

The penalty system has been broken since they made it, they don't care to fix it. It has to be done via server apps :/

Same here, a slow car on track you get yellow flags from AC, you can't always see if there is an issue in front of them and you should slow down too, etc. That's why all the penalties should be served in pits to avoid further collisions and unsafe situations on track.

I have no idea after what Kunos modeled these silly on track timed slow down penalties. If they wanted to do time penalties, just add 10sec to the car's race time and then adjust finishing positions accordingly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current SEAT TCR series after car update - by Jaroslav Černý - 07-13-2018, 12:26 PM