Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current SEAT TCR series after car update
(07-11-2018, 11:28 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(07-11-2018, 03:02 PM)Josh Martin Wrote:  
(07-11-2018, 01:50 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  Josh's comment is quality. Gets frustrated at stupid drivers, then admits to being one of said drivers Tongue

Difference being I don't take people out intentionally Smile

going 2 wide thru Eau rouge isn't intentional?  Cool   twice contact confirmed but we can blame the other driver...when you figure out why 3 drivers I KNOW are fast but seem to be slow in this Seat TCR (fixed setup) let me know...it wasn't always like that in OPEN setup.

I didn't understand any of that....
[/quote]

Imagine going 2 wide twice and making contact each time with another driver w/ you being the aggressor each time.......(change subject)  when you figure out why 3 drivers I KNOW are fast but seem to be slow in this Seat TCR (fixed setup) let me know...it wasn't always like that in OPEN setup....this statement is also referring to you as one of those 3 drivers. that are usually fast but seemingly slower/mid pack in this Seat TCR. Alex is too and so am I...the fixed setup must not agree with us..
[/quote]

Ahh okay got you! Yeah it seems really weird to me thatpeople keep using fixed setups, it's hella boring

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current SEAT TCR series after car update - by Josh Martin - 07-12-2018, 09:46 AM