Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
László Nagy hits a 900 rating..4th in the world
Happy man, to be fast enougt not to be kicked out in nearly all races
absolutely brilliant Lázló, congrats
(06-29-2018, 12:25 PM)Nagy is really good, respect!!!! Well done ? I always find him to be a fair driver.I actually dont care about my ranking, as long as its high enough to give me a seaton server 1. But I can get pretty excited about championship points, if I get a good start of the sesson, I might be very focusedto try to end up amongst the top ten overall.But its most important just to enjoy a close and fair race.I agree that this season might not be the most exciting, I mostly do the DTM, try the Abarth from time to time, and the Josh Martin F1 on Fridays. After all, its summer :-)Really looking forward to ACC, with drivers devided into different categories based on skills and how fair they drive.Congrats Nagy! and to all of you great drivers that has commented, C U on trackErikMichael Butler Wrote:  I just wanted to bring attention to a superb achievement by Mr. Laszlo Nagy....900 rating is absolutely one of the best and 4th in the world @ SRS and he did it while racing with me side by side (what an honor!) He beat me on the last str8 by 2/1000ths of a second in the Caterham Academy. I'll only dream of being a 900, 800's are a standout, 900's are the stuff dreams are made of...Well done Laszlo Nagy !!!    http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...2FvA%3D%3D  EDIT : Only 34 drivers in the history of SRS have made it to 800, only 4 have made it to 900. The number 3 guy is one of my teammates @ TPC SimRacing (Marek Vons 907) Look out Marek ! Laszlo Nagy is right behind you in the slipstream!.....