Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game
Hola, ya descubrí dónde está el problema. Te dejo lo que hice y funcionó para mí.
A través del navegador web, ingrese su cuenta y en el panel de control del usuario. Después de las opciones de edición, otras opciones, en estilo de placa: seleccione "18Myskins" (recuerde que lo cambié por SRS) y ahora funciona correctamente.
Espero que sirvas, saludos!
Hello, I already discovered where the problem is. I leave you what I did and it worked for me.
Through the web browser, enter in your account and in the control panel of the user. After editing options, other options, in Plate style: select "18Myskins" (remember I changed it for SRS) and now it works correctly.
I hope you serve, greetings!
I cant find this option. I think, the admins read your message and removed the style option from the profile and set the "18Myskins" as default. Because NOW the App works in Assetto Corsa! Finally I can play!
Thank you David Crespo, for sharing your solution Smile
It is true that they have removed that option, now it does not appear. Finally we recover the accounts !!! Smile
Yes, hey have removed that option but now it works! thks
that option shouldnt be active but we were working on that field and it was left open for some time.