Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto Corsa App Freezing Game
Hi, I'm new to SRS. I'm having this exact issue, completely locks up my AC and I have to kill the task to get out.
Hello, I have the exact same issue Sad
After I installed srs in AC, the game worked and I could browse in the SRS Page ingame.
But today and with every other try and even with restarting windows, the whole game freezes, when i click on SRS and login. It get stuck on loading the page. I also can only kill it with the task manager.

I am using Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit, 32GB DDR 4 Ram, GTX 1080.

Edit: Right after "Press to Enter" i see this screen and it constantly freezes. Screenshot is attached to this post

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_1.jpg (Size: 338.3 KB / Downloads: 4)
do you use an antivirus other than windows defender?
(03-12-2018, 04:08 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  do you  use an antivirus other than windows defender?

Yes, I use the Kaspersky Antivirus Software. Should I set Assetto Corsa to the exceptions-list?

Edit:
Even if I set the game to the exception List and add it to the "trusted" programs, the freeze still appears.
Same thing here, crashes the launcher, the only thing on my PC that doesn't work Huh , however, works fine with Raceroom Smile , just not in Assetto Corsa Sad . Windows 10 64 bit Asus X-99 Intel 5930k 32GB, no extra antivirus.
Processor: Intel 5930k
Motherboard: Asus X99-a (pre USB3.1)
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 F4-2400C15Q-32GRK 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4
Graphics: 2 x ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Strix DirectCU II 4GB
SSD (Windows 10): Intel 750 Series PCIe 400GB
try this delete the launcherdata folder on mydocs/assetto corsa
If you have offline stuff you want to keep back that folder up.

If that doesn't work, steam integrity file check.
(03-13-2018, 01:39 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  try this delete the launcherdata folder on mydocs/assetto corsa
If you have offline stuff you want to keep back that folder up.

If that doesn't work, steam integrity file check.

I removed the launcherdata folder, which removed the login-informations for srs login. When I clicked on the SRS Button in AC, the login-box appeared. After I typed my name and password it logged me in and the freeze appeared again.

Steam integrity file check done, but didn't solved the problem. Still freeze.

I uninstalled assetto corsa, deleted the whole assettocorsa folder from "steamapps/common" and deleted the remained files in mydocuments.
After that i reinstalled a fresh Assetto Corsa without using any save-backups. Installed the srs mod, and tried to log in. It freezed... 

I checked my firewall settings. Assetto Corsa is allowed in any firewall settings.

Honestly I dont know any more what to do. I just can say, that on the first day, after I installed the srs mod on AC the menu worked without any freezes. With Kaspersky antivir and anything unchanged to now.
Some days later (And I honestly didnt do any changes on my computer :/ I just installed my new fanatec wheel ) I looked again into the game to see which races are in queue. And yeah, it freezed.

Edit: 
The Interface works absolutely fine without any freezes, when I'm not logged in (see attached screenshot)

Attached Files
.jpg   fine.jpg (Size: 208.01 KB / Downloads: 3)
Hola, he tenido este problema y se debe a un error en la cuenta. Creé una nueva cuenta y todo funciona bien, pero perdí los datos y las carreras que había hecho. Envié un correo electrónico notificando el problema para ver si era posible resolverlo, pero no he tenido una respuesta.
¿Hay alguna forma de reparar la cuenta anterior? o mover los datos a la nueva cuenta?
¡¡¡Gracias y saludos!!!
(03-13-2018, 09:07 PM)David Crespo Wrote:  Hola, he tenido este problema y se debe a un error en la cuenta. Creé una nueva cuenta y todo funciona bien, pero perdí los datos y las carreras que había hecho. Envié un correo electrónico notificando el problema para ver si era posible resolverlo, pero no he tenido una respuesta.
¿Hay alguna forma de reparar la cuenta anterior? o mover los datos a la nueva cuenta?
¡¡¡Gracias y saludos!!!

yeah, looks like an account-problem somehow. But I dont want to create another account Sad
Hello, I have these problems, too. Assetto Corsa freezes when I click on the srs app. I also have another problem: when I log in with my username on the site, the menu bar disappears. I've already done the procedures listed here and nothing works. It seems that the two things are linked