Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great SRS Platform
Buenas me gustaria saber como puedo poner mi avatar, pero no me deja, no me falta nada que haga que no veo, que imagen la pongo con las dimensiones que me dicen 100X100 Pixel, Gracias Saludos.
Borra éste mensaje y creo un hijo nuevo en la parte de problemas. Ahí te ayudarán.

Delete this message and create a new child in the problems part. There they will help you.
Come on guys show some kind words to the platform developers Big Grin. And yesterday i saw some race for automobilista  with formula vee in some days ahead, but it is no longer available.

[Image: amssrs.png]

In case they go for it, its better to chose a easier car like boxer (porsche) , formula 3 or metalmoro ajr ....my 50 cents. Only 2 races each day (one  european time other for american time  and other for asians) or 1-2 days/week and if SRS let communities organize some series in SRS as in AC that they let youtubers to organize minichampionships our community would be glad to help.

Have a nice day all!
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
(07-05-2018, 07:13 AM)Daniel Escudero Wrote:  Come on guys show some kind words to the platform developers Big Grin. And yesterday i saw some race for automobilista  with formula vee in some days ahead, but it is no longer available.

[Image: amssrs.png]

In case they go for it, its better to chose a easier car like boxer (porsche) , formula 3 or metalmoro ajr ....my 50 cents. Only 2 races each day (one  european time other for american time  and other for asians) or 1-2 days/week and if SRS let communities organize some series in SRS as in AC that they let youtubers to organize minichampionships our community would be glad to help.

Have a nice day all!

Ooohhh Automobilista, the best racing simulator by far  Heart
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
Yes Please Bring Back SRS In Automobilista I only got to do like two races before it was pulled As i think others have mentioned is it can not be Just Formula Vee and expect to attract a crowd. I know Formula Vee is fun & there are some people on here who enjoy it but it probably is the least interesting of any car in AMS although it is a car exclusive in AMS. I will try to attend the race anyways if it ever happens but Car/Track selection played a big role in SRS for AMS failing just beside the lack of advertisement or community marketing. A large amount of AMS users just do not know about SRS.
Big Grin  AMS  Heart Tongue Cool Shy
---

Racing at SRS was good once but since all the races are at the middle of the night in central Europe and we are used to get to work to 6 am (waking up even before 5 am) a lot of people I know can't race any more since we will not sacrifice sleep to gaming - like 4 hours of sleep really aren't enough to work properly. Only hope for us is ACC even-though it's only GT3 since owner of SRS don't want to listen any suggestions and don't want even try to set-up races at different time better for us central Europeans.
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
I don't get the schedule much either. EU morning times are often quite empty yet there are the most scheduled sessions, meanwhile for EU afternoon there may be none and then 2 in evening are overloaded with people. Depends on series, and this is for EU located servers for those series. Overall there are slightly too many EU morning early morning sessions, near no afternoon and only few evening ones.

It's not that hard to figure out a schedule to better fit the people that race here. Look at the data.

This does not affect only central EU but whole Europe including Russia. It's a lot of people.
AMS would be higly welcome, a few series only with 1-2 races a day just to test the water!
(07-08-2018, 04:40 AM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  AMS would be higly welcome, a few series only with 1-2 races a day just to test the water!

Ohhhh yeeeaahhh Cool
---