Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great SRS Platform
Star 
Thanks to SRS  for continue offering this free and complete  service for all of us for free.

They are giving us the best free platform for merging the AC racers (and RR) for so long time, a great effort that we can not see.
At the past it did not succeed Automobilista on SRS, and it was a shame but thanks for trying.

Thanks again and we hope this nice platform continue growing, and lets see if the simracers can value it and drive properly to enjoy the simdriving and not play to Angry Destruction Mario Kart - The Return! Big Grin.
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
Couldn`t have said it better. SRS is the best thing that happened to simracing IMO since years. I had my best races ever on this platform and if I there is a way to donate, let me know I will.

I also would like to urge SRS dev to stand by R3E series as SRS pretty much singlehandedly revived the sim and made use of what it has to offer.

Thank you for your work!
I also want to say thanks for the great service. For me Assetto Corsa + mods + SRS + Content Manager offer a great combination of features, driving experience and racing. Every time I run Content Manager I have an enormous choice of cars, tracks, SRS racing, other servers, racing against AI, and the new great mod that brings night racing in AC.
As an expat in China my only dream about SRS would be to have Asian/Australian servers because the ping from here is a bit too high.
Yeah, SRS. Thanks for the great fun and allowing us to come and drive together. I've had a blast in the last year, so really thank you guys for your great work!
You are right. We complain a lot and we are very grateful. Thank you admin for all the work you have been doing for years for us.
If SRS didn't exist then I wouldn't have sim racing as a hobby today, so thank you!
(06-25-2018, 07:43 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  If SRS didn't exist then I wouldn't have sim racing as a hobby today, so thank you!

Empty quoting this.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Yep, as above someone said we only use to tell the bad things but from time to time some kind words as feedback  are important fo the devs/admins.
SRS is the best is out there for AC/RR and its rating is a good system , we (or some lads) only need to be a bit more polite in the races cuz some people dont behave as it should Big Grin

So lets take care of  SRS and continue enjoying so much the many racing series it has (  like that has variety, not only gt3 Big Grin)
Cheers guys, see ya on track!
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
SRS is great, the best of it's genre ...

But it could be much better ... I wouldn't mid to pay a fair price so they have more ressources to improve it.
(06-27-2018, 11:23 AM)Jorge Cercadillo Wrote:  SRS is great, the best of it's genre ...

But it could be much better ... I wouldn't mid to pay a fair price so they have more ressources to improve it.

As one day the admin answered me, it is not about resources, but about participation .