Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great SRS Platform
Still best online platform for several sims, and being added PC2 and ACC on the son future, But best sim used is Assetto for sure Tongue . Ams is a great sim but the lack of players makes the racing more difficult, so... long life AC-SRS!

Could we ask more? And It is still Free... Each time i race i say to myself oh the subscription and the races are free, the cars and tracks are free, WTH!

Thanks Simracingsystem.com, thanks Henrique!.
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
Loving the new consolidated calendar ... nice to have AC, R3E and PC2 back on the same page ... Thx.
I love this platform. First races are quite weird because low rating but, when you are ins server 1, races are ( usually ) clean. I think there´s no matter of money. I saw dirt people in Iracing too.

It would be nice if SRS make long races. 6h of Spa, 24H of LeMans.... Sure it´s a hard work. May be with a fee to participate per team or something.

Keep doing so nice work. We enjoy a lot the races.
(09-13-2019, 05:19 PM)Oscar Sáenz Wrote:  I love this platform. First races are quite weird because low rating but, when you are ins server 1, races are ( usually ) clean. I think there´s no matter of money. I saw dirt people in Iracing too.

It would be nice if SRS make long races. 6h of Spa, 24H of LeMans.... Sure it´s a hard work. May be with a fee to participate per team or something.

Keep doing so nice work. We enjoy a lot the races.

Would be great , some endurance races but the fact is the 1hour races usually has lower grids than the half-hour ones.... but i would love to participate in longer race series.
The other day, I run one race of the Mini challenge. I have to say, IT WAS A PLEASURE. other racers as Pete PArisetti, Mark Hunter, Carmelo Rodriguez, Aristoteles Sierra, Jose Luis Lamela, Juan Gomez, and so on.... I have too much to learn, and run with these people is the best way. SO CLEAN !!!! People way faster than me waiting behind, no dirty movements, gentle overtakes. Obviously when I see a faster driver behind I usually open the door and let him go ( it´s stupid not doing )
But finally, I realize that these kind of drivers are racing to HAVE FUN, to LEARN in each race. So the only thing I can say to all of these is congratulation !!!
Nice! You’ll be up there soon, just keep racing Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
(09-22-2019, 11:28 AM)Oscar Sáenz Wrote:  The other day, I run  one race of the Mini challenge. I have to say, IT WAS A PLEASURE. other racers as Pete PArisetti, Mark Hunter, Carmelo Rodriguez, Aristoteles Sierra, Jose Luis Lamela, Juan Gomez, and so on.... I have too much to learn, and run with these people is the best way. SO CLEAN !!!! People way faster than me waiting behind, no dirty movements, gentle overtakes.  Obviously when I see a faster driver behind I usually open the door and let him go ( it´s stupid not doing )
But finally, I realize that these kind of drivers are racing to HAVE FUN, to LEARN in each race. So the only thing I can say to all of these is congratulation !!!

Yep i have met almost all of those guys you mentioned and they are fully clean guys.

They are polite on the track as always should be.

So, here you can also experience better races that some iracing ones , and for FREE Big Grin.
So, I have been away from the spring, through the summer, until now, after my steering wheel and computer shortcutted/exploded from some unknown cause (a theory is that the motors on my motionrig induced electromagnetic voltages higher than what my electronics could take, as I had not installed my electric currentfilter).

Anyway, coming back after have been receiving my SC2 Pro steering-base, I do not see and good races for R3E. A half a year ago, there where nice 1 hour races at fridays, which I miss. Currently I do not see any of such to select from, only small 20 minute races, which seems not many people take part of.

Has something happened in the time I was away, community given up? Or is it currently only a pause of upcoming events?
(09-25-2019, 07:40 AM)Johannes Bergmark Wrote:  So, I have been away from the spring, through the summer, until now, after my steering wheel and computer shortcutted/exploded from some unknown cause (a theory is that the motors on my motionrig induced electromagnetic voltages higher than what my electronics could take, as I had not installed my electric currentfilter).

Anyway, coming back after have been receiving my SC2 Pro steering-base, I do not see and good races for R3E. A half a year ago, there where nice 1 hour races at fridays, which I miss. Currently I do not see any of such to select from, only small 20 minute races, which seems not many people take part of.

Has something happened in the time I was away, community given up? Or is it currently only a pause of upcoming events?

Sorry by the late answer I hope you recovered from the explosion experience Tongue and lets see if GOD can prottect our future gaming pcs...

Lets go to the topic: RR , PC2 are having some grid problems but Assetto Corsa is healthier than ever, i recommend you to try some races are pure fun , sometimes surprises happens but like the reality! 

Another topic i have a friend (christophe Novellan) that is gonna commit the mistake of entering iracing.....to compete....i told him that SRS is waiting for him showing more love for his wallet than iracing appart from using a better simulator , assetto corsa plenty of great races and clean track combats.

Lets see if he take the blue or the red pill. Big Grin

PD: Think Wise Chris, Dont let your wallet get in a mess, use SRS Tongue

[Image: 2XwMA.jpg]

"Support SRS: Join the Discord and Facebook, Participate in the forum, Like, Comment and share the vids"