Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMA: Assetto Corsa Competizione
(06-21-2018, 09:56 PM)Pedro Pescuezo Wrote:  Hola.soy nuevo por aquí y no de dónde hacer esta pregunta.que tengo que hacer para ver las repeticiones de mis carreras?un saludo

En Youtube, busca el canal de simracingsystem. Sólo se retransmiten las de server 1.

Admin: move this post, TY
Any infos about the replay function? Can you see the replay without leaving the session?
I noticed in the videos that the rolling start seems to have a limiter, can it be turned off?
(06-21-2018, 04:14 PM)James Blint Wrote:  Any idea what kind of hardware the E3 demo was running on? Like gpu/cpu. Game sure looked pretty from there.

Was there anything to toy with the setup of the cars in this build? If so, how does it compare to AC.

It was pc's sent to us at the event, but I believe The min specs have been announced recently (or are due to be and when I find them I'll post here)

Setups were standard due to the nature of the event, but expect as much functionality as AC with a bit more added on Wink

(06-22-2018, 09:23 AM)Richard Dees Wrote:  Any infos about the replay function? Can you see the replay without leaving the session?
I noticed in the videos that the rolling start seems to have a limiter, can it be turned off?

Replays are running automatically at the end of the race, so you can view them then Smile

The limited can be turned off yes Smile
(06-25-2018, 10:14 AM)Josh Martin Wrote:  Replays are running automatically at the end of the race, so you can view them then Smile

The limited can be turned off yes Smile

Cool, thanks.
Is there any time-line? When more stuff will be shown. We knew that they would be at misano but what's next? Does any one know?
Well, AC Competizione could come out in September !!

https://www.automoto.it/news/assetto-cor...pleta.html
I would take that with a pinch of salt, as Kunos would never confirm a release date via a third party article; they will probably work on it until it is ready for EA and then release the early access with little advance notice. If we even get 1-2 weeks notice I will be surprised.
Did they finally overhaul available suspension types and their options? How about AWD systems that aren't 80s like only? Overall what did they fix or improve in the physics that they refuse to do with AC because selling content makes them money but physics updates don't?
Is it again running with a huge single thread CPU bottleneck or did move to a better engine finally resolve this never ending AC issue?