Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMA: Assetto Corsa Competizione
Star 
Hey Everyone,

So last week, as you'll have seen Assetto Corsa Competizione was revealed for the 1st time, and I was fortunate enough to spend a full E3 with the aim, trying out a lot of the features of the Pre Alpha build.

For those of you who perhaps didn't get a chance to see it, or simply didn't have your questions answered, I figured now would be a good chance for us all to chat about ACC , so let's get a good chat going, and any questions about ACC which I know the answer for, I'll give you!
1. How does force feedback feel? Is it good or could be better? Could you compare it to Assetto Corsa?
2. Kunos didn't mentioned a lot about rating system in the game. Did you find out something at E3 during talk with other people, maybe devs etc.?
Intel i5-8400 @2,80GHz | ASUS-Prime Z370-P | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1060 6GB | LG 23,8" 1920x1080 | Win10 Ultimate | Logitech Driving Force GT
Online competition system.

Did you see the multiplayer submenu?
Will it be PC2 type or GTSport type?
What do they have for Helicorsa/Car Radar equivalent, if any? AC out of the box has the tiny red arrows on the outside of the screen which is fairly useless, as anyone on single screen setups knows. I know they don't officially support modding, but apparently they aren't going to lock things down to prevent it... any more word on that?
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
What features do you feel that AC:C improves upon AC, if any?
(06-21-2018, 02:10 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  What do they have for Helicorsa/Car Radar equivalent, if any? AC out of the box has the tiny red arrows on the outside of the screen which is fairly useless, as anyone  on single screen setups knows. I know they don't officially support modding, but apparently they aren't going to lock things down to prevent it... any  more word on that?

I would prefer a spotter Big Grin Big Grin
(06-21-2018, 01:35 PM)Dawid Melnarowicz Wrote:  1. How does force feedback feel? Is it good or could be better? Could you compare it to Assetto Corsa?
2. Kunos didn't mentioned a lot about rating system in the game. Did you find out something at E3 during talk with other people, maybe devs etc.?

1. Force feedback is definitely an improvement, the bumps and forces the cars receive are replicated much better, however I do feel there's still room to improve.
2. The rating system is very technical, ofc I didn't get full details, but it's a huge step forward in terms of proper match making.

(06-21-2018, 01:39 PM)Rafael Jimenez Wrote:  Online competition system.

Did you see the multiplayer submenu?
Will it be PC2 type or GTSport type?

Unfortunately no look at multiplayer, but the majority of the UI is a massive step for.

(06-21-2018, 02:10 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  What do they have for Helicorsa/Car Radar equivalent, if any? AC out of the box has the tiny red arrows on the outside of the screen which is fairly useless, as anyone on single screen setups knows. I know they don't officially support modding, but apparently they aren't going to lock things down to prevent it... any more word on that?

1. I saw the arrows on screen again, so I think that's the approach they're taking. Saying that, feedback is important at this stage, so we may see change.
2.As far as modding goes, I believe it's the same approach as AC whereby if we can do it, we can have it.
No online multiplayer talk ? *every one leaves*
Any idea what kind of hardware the E3 demo was running on? Like gpu/cpu. Game sure looked pretty from there.

Was there anything to toy with the setup of the cars in this build? If so, how does it compare to AC.
Hola.soy nuevo por aquí y no de dónde hacer esta pregunta.que tengo que hacer para ver las repeticiones de mis carreras?un saludo