Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat Leon at Pau
As suspected, the Pau track is to narrow. One driver got 61 incidents, many drivers over 20. I chose to stay away, seems like the right ting to do  Smile Wil they get suspended? Quite a special race, SRS should make an exception for these guys...
Yeah, it was quite a destruction derby. Sad
The track is to narrow thats for sure. I got 13 incidents despite that I am a carefull driver.
If only I knew it would end like that ,I wouldnt have took part in that race.
Had a bit of disaster when on the last chicane the guy in front of me spun and became a roadblock. I couldn't slow down in time and flipped my car, when it landed I was wedged in and had to teleport back to the pits, lose almost a full lap and take a penalty Sad

Other than that though I really enjoyed it, that car was perfect for that track and it is now my favorite street circuit Tongue
The split i was in was a bit messy, i ended up with a few incidents ( 11 ) as a result of cars crashing out in front of me and i hit the wall a couple of times but overall i did have fun with that track and ended 5th for my split. I did enjoy the racing for my first race ever on the track. I did practice track before the race but it did feel like that not everyone did.
I just got suspened for hitting someone "deliberatly" on the main straight, which is absolute bonkers. The race was way too messy and people were acting as road blocks all race long.. I'm pretty sure that I haven't hit anybody on the straight..
Wel.. I was happy with my 5th place, but now I too think it would've been better to just stay away from the track..
Is there btw any effective way to protest a suspension?
In the Race of Macau in Raceroom something similar happened and no one proceeded to suspend anyone by maximum limit of incidents, although it had to request the admin.

Take into account that in my opinion it is a Monaco circuit that is won in the classification, so you must be extremely careful and not try to overtake at any point. This is also simulate!
Piotr Miazgowski, do not worry about the rating so much and run the races that you like. An urban circuit does not hurt from time to time Smile
Also congrats/commiserations to the guy who got 61 incident points... That must be a new SRS record Smile
(06-20-2018, 07:14 AM)Matthias Obot Wrote:  I just got suspened for hitting someone "deliberatly" on the main straight, which is absolute bonkers. The race was way too messy and people were acting as road blocks all race long.. I'm pretty sure that I haven't hit anybody on the straight..
Wel.. I was happy with my 5th place, but now I too think it would've been better to just stay away from the track..

Turn around time for protests is usually ~4-7 days or so. You sure you got a suspension for something you did in this specific race? Maybe it was a different race a week+ ago?
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(06-20-2018, 07:14 AM)Matthias Obot Wrote:  I just got suspened for hitting someone "deliberatly" on the main straight, which is absolute bonkers. The race was way too messy and people were acting as road blocks all race long.. I'm pretty sure that I haven't hit anybody on the straight..

You got 29 incidents in that race (split 4), which should mean you get suspended automatically for iirc 48 hours.

Actually Will if you check split 4 on the below link, somebody managed 67 incidents!! In fact in split 4, only the winner scored positive championship points (+6), everybody else ended up on a negative number LOL

http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...YZFiZWs%3D
Well spotted Alex Big Grin