Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The JM Lotus 98t Championship
Tanguy Queguineur I'm not seeing the race in SRS, am I the only one?
You're not the only one, I'm not seeing it either.

Yeah, I can't see it either. Hope it's fixed before the race, because i can't register at this moment.
Cya on track.

( Edit )  I think it's fixed now.
Hope my cpu crash at the start was not an issue.  Very sorry and very disappointing, q'd 3rd and felt very comfortable with the car and track.  Till next time, thanks for your understanding.
Congrats Eduardo!
jim

Restart??? Rolleyes
Well I enjoyed that race Smile
Qualified 10th on Softs and made it up to 6th, pleased with that. Only 1 contact point!

Edit: unlucky Jim! Just think of it as a random mechanical failure..
(06-22-2018, 07:51 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Well I enjoyed that race Smile
Qualified 10th on Softs and made it up to 6th, pleased with that. Only 1 contact point!

Edit: unlucky Jim! Just think of it as a random mechanical failure..
Thanks, but I blame Clive my crew chief Big Grin , he freaked, as he is so used to saying 'you are last.'  he didn't know what to do.
(06-22-2018, 07:51 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Well I enjoyed that race Smile

...me too, until the dounhill after first turn
I had some fun. Challenging car to drive.
Managed to avoid the Carnage at eau rouge. Then did my usual fall back down the field. Need to get some more practice in for next week.

ETA. To those that were monaning at the end I suggest you start by looking closer to home before blaming others
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
I enjoyed driving the car but was never really in the race as my pace was poor and that final chicane caught me out a few times.

Indeed Michael I saw that too. People need to learn to refrain from throwing out accusations in chat while the adrenaline is still flowing.
(06-22-2018, 07:50 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Hope my cpu crash at the start was not an issue.  Very sorry and very disappointing, q'd 3rd and felt very comfortable with the car and track.  Till next time, thanks for your understanding.
Congrats Eduardo!
jim

Restart??? Rolleyes
Thanks Jim. More luck next time for you and Will. I was lucky to had tried these combo few days ago with some friends.

Congrats everyone finished. Not easy car at all.
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)
Just a quick question...
On the series info it says mech failure: 1, how's that translate in % assetto corsa damage percentage?
Is it:
0 = no damage
1 = factory ( i think it's 20% or 30% damage)
2 = 100% damage
or is it:
0 = no damage
1 = 100% damage
?
Tks in advanced.
(06-24-2018, 08:57 AM)Afonso Quelhas Wrote:  Just a quick question...
On the series info it says mech failure: 1, how's that translate in % assetto corsa damage percentage?
Is it:
0 = no damage
1 = factory ( i think it's 20% or 30% damage)
2 = 100% damage
or is it:
0 = no damage
1 = 100% damage
?
Tks in advanced.
The 'mech failure' part of the info is useless as it says 1 for all of them. Most SRS series run 60% damage however I know that The Simpit series is running 100% damage, not sure if any others are different this season.