Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henlo
Hi! New member here. Still haven't participated in any races here, but I hope I'll get into it soon enough.
I've been simracing for about a year, starting with Dirt Rally, PCars2 and RaceRoom. ...and now after the recent sale, AC aswell.
RaceRoom is by far my favourite racing sim, but the multiplayer lobbies seem to be all Silouette series on the free tracks or endless practice sessions on the green hell, so I came here hoping to find some better content and good clean races. So far though I must say I am slightly dissapointed with the content available, seeing mostly Silouette series here aswell and the ocasional NSU race. I was hoping for GT3, DTM-92 and Group 5, since those are the classes I find RaceRoom does better than anyone else. Undecided
Maybe there will be new stuff added soon?

I'm still using a controller, but will be getting a wheel soon enough. If the controller turns out to be too limiting for these races, I'l hold off untill I've got the wheel. But atleast getting clean racing would be a nice change. Cool
Also any advice on making AC more managable with a controller is welcome. It seems unreasonably unforgiving in the traction alot of times, making some cars almost undrivable with a controller.
See you on the track!
/A
Welcome!

Indicate that the seasons last 6 weeks so the variety of content is changing.
In Raceroom in particular, we will have a new season for the week of July 2nd.

Regarding the controller, if you are good at Raceroom I advise you to enter a race (slowly and patiently).

In AC I can not advise you, I only compete with wheel.

A greeting.