Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New AC Series coming June 18 !!
Great collection of series! Still probably I will be focusing more in Porsche GT4 Asia series since it is very well scheduled in my region.

My highest achievement in SRS so far: 4th in final standings of GT3 Asia series
Would be amazing if in the fixed setup races we were still free to adjust the tyre pressure, especially the TCR championship Smile
DTM90 cars are unbalanced, Alfa is OP, so if want a chance to win take the Alfa.
Im looking forward to the Oreca FLM09 weekend races, a very well made mod with pretty decent sounds to go with it, default setup tends to oversteer a little bit and hates most curbs but with a little setup work that can be fixed Smile
Hi guys.
The Dallara "RSR Formuls3" link is going to v4.0.
The car's description is v3.1

What version is right?

Thanks
NICE!!!!
Thx for the new series !
Really nice!

If I can suggest... Can you make more race whit minimum of 300 or 400 and so on?
The F312 has not changed since 3.1 and this season we wil use the F317, so yes 4.0.

(06-17-2018, 07:45 PM)Roberto Giornelli Wrote:  Hi guys.
The Dallara "RSR Formuls3" link is going to v4.0.
The car's description is v3.1

What version is right?

Thanks
I'm surprised we're re-running the DTM cars without addressing the massive BoP issues we saw over the past few weeks.
(06-19-2018, 02:04 PM)Werner Maier Wrote:  
(06-19-2018, 06:25 AM)Iain Mcfadzen Wrote:  I'm surprised we're re-running the DTM cars without addressing the massive BoP issues we saw over the past few weeks.

Hello Iain,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzLwfF_Lug

our MK-Motorsport BMW M3 piloted by Jack has won with 25 seconds ahead of all Alfas! ;-)

Cheers from Germany,

celebrating 40 years of BMW performance tuning and BMW motorsports,

Werner Maier

Social Media MK-Motorsport

NICE! This should end the debate. Just get good i guess.