Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can´t register in any race
I have this problem:

I have checked the integrity of the files several times and reinstalled the app. Any idea what the problem might be?
(06-14-2018, 10:37 PM)your Assetto Corsa version?... Ismael Roldán Wrote:  I have this problem:

I have checked the integrity of the files several times and reinstalled the app. Any idea what the problem might be?
my game version is 1.16.3
I have a similar problem, but in my case, when I put the bottom "register" of any race, the screen of the app was empty, and it doesn't let me do another action, or I see other races that I want to register in different hours, I tried to enter in assetto practice, online races.. and checking again, but the srs app was empty yet... This is happen since 3-4 days... I was read the forum and looked for the problem in other websites, but I don't understand this problem.
Someone can help me?
It happened to me some times, you just need to register again for the same race, without reloading anything.
I noticed that sometimes it happens if I take some time to choose a liverie.
tengo el mismo problema que no me deja inscribirme ;s llevo ya dias asin
(06-23-2018, 01:26 PM)Hola  David...a mi me pasaba igual cuando actualize a la version 1.16.3.; por loq que tuve que volver a instalar la version 1.16.0 y a la fecha no he tenido problemas. David Chapa Wrote:  tengo el mismo problema que no me deja inscribirme ;s llevo ya dias asin