Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
(06-17-2018, 07:15 PM)Almor R Sousa Wrote:  My suggestion would be.
The 3 daily series.
1 - 100% free race. Silhuette with Algarve (3 variants of the track), raceroom raceway (2 variants) and the crazy race at Stowe (Silhuette at stowe are actually fun). 
2 - DTM 92 (with a Mk Motorsport love story again) 
3 - WTCC 2015/16/17 (important to have all!) at the most popular tracks, Monza, Hockenheim , Suzuka , Nurburgring , Brands Hatch  , Zandvoort. 
These races always fill lobbies in public servers, it would fill up in srs for sure too.

Then the hour races with gt3 obviously. Or since SRS really likes to take the piss and get all creative they could do gt2 since its in the starter pack. 

And then all the cool series that srs does any way. Porsche cup is ways popular with 20 min races. TT cup was also popular. Modern DTM too. The NSU, GTO, FRJ and G5 are also nice options since they are apart of the starter pack. Here you could do some of these older cars like DTM 2013 and WTCC 2013.

AC looks awesome this season. I hope RaceRoom gets some propper series this time. 

One cool idea would be a VLN race every weekend and instead of changing the track the car would change. So it could be for example GT3, WTCC , DTM92 , TT RS VLN ,  Pcup and the NSU. This would be cool since the nordschleife is super popular in raceroom. Later when raceroom adds rolling starts mabie multiclass for some real VLN'ness guess.

I like all of your ideas basically, just the n°1 I would pick another free car since the silhuette raced this season, like the Aquila CR1, it's slow enough to provide some close racing (and I think we need a "slow car" daily serie, NSU despite the low partecipation, always provide some nice close racing) and still quite challenging to push hard... plus this free serie should be publicized by big Youtubers as much as the first R3E app launch was... 6 weeks of competition completely for free I think would get not just a lot of racers into SRS, but maybe even newcomers into sim-racing itself...

Another thing I can think about is maybe broadcasting "prime time" daily series (16-17-19-21 GMT)? R3E should have the instruments to do that, but I don't know if it is technically doable... my guess is it would make people who want to show-off a bit (and who doesn't, even just sometimes) join the race....

Let's hope we'll get some better numbers next season, SRS is surely working on that already, hopefully we are providing some unconsidered, crazy ideas to seriously work on here...

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions - by Andy Pons - 06-11-2018, 07:28 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Jannis Comfere - 06-11-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Rafael Jimenez - 06-11-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Will Dawson - 06-12-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Suggestions - by Almor R Sousa - 06-13-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Erik Mammel - 06-16-2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Almor R Sousa - 06-17-2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Lorenzo Andalò - 06-18-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Suggestions - by Rafael Jimenez - 06-19-2018, 09:53 AM