Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
To register on a session it doesn't matter if rf2 is working or not, you can practice or drive online with the app opened. When the time to join comes, and yes there is a sound, rf2 must be off and steam on
When I launch srs app it says downloads are required and links are provided to steam workshop.  I already have the content subscribed in steam workshop.  Am I doing something wrong?  Would like more clear instructions on how to use and install.  Works great in Assetto.  Looking forward to a similar experience in rf2.
"downloads required" message always shows, the app doesn't detect if you have the content installed.
Will rF2 races be broadcast online?

ASUS B150M-C/BR Intel LGA 1151DDR4 | Intel Core i5-6400 SKYLAKE 2.7GHz | Kingston HyperX FURY (8GB + 8GB) 2133Mhz DDR4 | Corsair 600W V2 80 plus | Logitech G27
Where exactly do we place these files? I keep getting "Your software is outdated" and I am on V1109? I have it in steamapps/common/rfactor2/srsfactor2

For some reason it extracted an old version of SRS? Confusing.

Now it tells me I require downloads to take part in the Radical Portugal race - I have both pieces of content.
No. At the moment only AC races with more than 10 entries are broadcasted.

(11-27-2017, 08:38 PM)Jorge Paes Wrote:  Will rF2 races be broadcast online?
(11-27-2017, 08:41 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  No. At the moment only AC races with more than 10 entries are broadcasted.

(11-27-2017, 08:38 PM)Jorge Paes Wrote:  Will rF2 races be broadcast online?

Many thanks.

ASUS B150M-C/BR Intel LGA 1151DDR4 | Intel Core i5-6400 SKYLAKE 2.7GHz | Kingston HyperX FURY (8GB + 8GB) 2133Mhz DDR4 | Corsair 600W V2 80 plus | Logitech G27
hello all,
i have downloaded the app and putted the file in the game directory and the error of license missing in appearing....because of that i could join the race and tried to change the file manually but dont work and i dont have a way to test if it works or not and now i have the 2 day suspension!!!
suspension rule is not being applied
Btw make an integrity check just in case. these betas get damaged easily
Oddly it's saying I Require Downloads, yet I have everything subscribed as required. I don't know what else to do.
Also, some form of 'how-to' would be awesome!