Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
rf2 dedicated seems to stop working from time to time.
Thumbs Up 
(12-10-2017, 06:38 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  rf2 dedicated seems to stop working from time to time.

At the moment I'm doing very well, thanks for your great work, 
the pain is that I'm still slow haha. Wink

I like more rfactor2 than assetto.

I'm sorry for my English I use the google translator haha.
[quote pid='6900' dateline='1512930905']
Is anyone else having an issue where the SRS app for rf2 won't let them register for any race?

It always says there are downloads required for me.. even if I have all of them installed.
[/quote]
(12-13-2017, 03:22 AM)Shane Seiwerts Wrote:  [quote pid='6900' dateline='1512930905']
Is anyone else having an issue where the SRS app for rf2 won't let them register for any race?

It always says there are downloads required for me.. even if I have all of them installed.

[/quote]

Does the same for me but I'm able to enter races without problem. My understanding is that the rF2 app DOES NOT recognize it even if you have all the required mods installed (like the Assetto one does), but it should let you register and race, nonetheless.
OK a dumb question maybe but when I run the RF2 launcher its asking me for username and password - is it expecting my SRS password as nothing seems to work.
@Shane, it always says download required inside the app, just make sure you have the content installed and click register and then join
@Martin, it should work with your SRS username/password, same as the login on this page.

@simracingsystems, it seems that the rF2 dedi stop working again, no new results (ai standings) ?
Thanks Jens will try it again
yes, it crashed, results up
@simracingsystems, it seems the dedi is down again
it wasn't the dedi but rather the result files.
I already reported that bug to Studio397