Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
you should see 3 series
With the game open in the main menu, i click the app 'rfactor 2 is running' a box opens for 1/10th of a sec and closes again
Did you read the notes on the first post?

(12-06-2017, 11:47 PM)Paul Maguire Wrote:  With the game open in the main menu, i click the app 'rfactor 2 is running' a box opens for 1/10th of a sec and closes again
Yeah with rfactor closed, it says rf2 not found. I did try it that way first

steam\steamapps\common\rFactor2\srsrFactor2\srsrfactor2.exe

Ah okay i just dumped all the files into the main dir, i didnt make a srsrfactor2 folder, oops
Note that the rf2 launcher must be turned off as well when you click "join".

(12-07-2017, 01:07 AM)Paul Maguire Wrote:  Yeah with rfactor closed, it says rf2 not found. I did try it that way first

Ah okay i just dumped all the files into the main dir, i didnt make a srsrfactor2 folder, oops
(12-07-2017, 10:14 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Note that the rf2 launcher must be turned off as well when you click "join".

(12-07-2017, 01:07 AM)Paul Maguire Wrote:  Yeah with rfactor closed, it says rf2 not found. I did try it that way first

OK I did all this but when I run SRS I still don't see any RF2 races that I can join?

Cheers
Martin
please provide a screenshot
(12-08-2017, 09:40 PM)Martin Warmington Wrote:  
(12-07-2017, 10:14 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Note that the rf2 launcher must be turned off as well when you click "join".

OK I did all this but when I run SRS I still don't see any RF2 races that I can join?

Cheers
Martin
Must dump the whole srsrFactor2 folder into rfactor2 main directory . What I did wrong was copy n paste the individual files to the main directory. After that do not turn on rf2.. Just launch the app.. Its easier if you right click on srsrFactor2.exe and add shortcut to desktop
There have been some AI races yesterday and today (at least) but it seems that the AI races/standings don't get updated or is there an longer delay (latest updated is from 5th)?
Just tried to join the Radical race @ Sao Paulo but get 'ATTEMPING DIRECT CONNECTION' - any fix for this yet?