Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
When i execute srsRfactor2.exe -- error: srRfactor2 not found.

With srs in the path of rfactor2 in Steam, license name edited, Rfactor2 y Rfactor2 launch OFF and Steam ON... Any idea?

Sorry for my bad english

EDIT. The correct path!!! Well, i think all well :-)
you should just extract the zip file on rf2 root, meaning that there will be a new folder inside rfactor2

rfactor2\srsrfactor2

(11-28-2017, 09:56 AM)Juan Felix Wrote:  When i execute srsRfactor2.exe -- error: srRfactor2 not found.

With srs in the path of rfactor2 in Steam, license name edited, Rfactor2 y Rfactor2 launch OFF and Steam ON... Any idea?

Sorry for my bad english

EDIT. The correct path!!! Well, i think all well :-)
Tried yesterday and worked without problems.
Thanks!
Yep, It didnt work for me first time, but turns out I didnt have the latest rfactor version hehe Smile

I did the USF 2000 race, great job, everything running fine
I'm also getting the "Error: invalid license". I have subscribed to all the workshop content, checked the integrity of my rFactor 2 installation and still the message appears Sad
which version of rfactor 2 you have installed?

(11-28-2017, 07:30 PM)Victor Aguilar Wrote:  I'm also getting the "Error: invalid license". I have subscribed to all the workshop content, checked the integrity of my rFactor 2 installation and still the message appears Sad
I think the APP didnt change your licence name?
(11-28-2017, 09:27 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  which version of rfactor 2 you have installed?

(11-28-2017, 07:30 PM)Victor Aguilar Wrote:  I'm also getting the "Error: invalid license". I have subscribed to all the workshop content, checked the integrity of my rFactor 2 installation and still the message appears Sad
Build 1109
Whats the minimum human players on a race to make the race count for the championship?
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.I found nothing elsewere.

Thanks!