Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No race results or ranking update
Hi.
I've done today at least four or five races, with the seat and the alfa gta, but there aren't any race results or ranking changes from all those races.
Any idea on whats the problem and when the results and rating/inc will be updated?
Tks in advanced.
(06-03-2018, 01:56 PM)Afonso Quelhas Wrote:  Hi.
I've done today at least four or five races, with the seat and the alfa gta, but there aren't any race results or ranking changes from all those races.
Any idea on whats the problem and when the results and rating/inc will be updated?
Tks in advanced.

I've only done one race. It showed up on my stats for a while but now it's gone.
Problem solved, standings and race results are now updated.
Thank you.
In the E30 series, only 5 people have their results in the standings but it was a full split. The race page is fine. Maybe the server has issues computing all the incidents  Angel
I'm still not seeing mine. There isn't even any listing for the 911 race I did at Road Atlanta anymore.
(06-03-2018, 03:06 PM)Brian Bradley Wrote:  I'm still not seeing mine. There isn't even any listing for the 911 race I did at Road Atlanta anymore.

Looks like updates are on the way - race after race
I really hope this gets sorted out because last night and today I did the SRR series (AC and R3E) and got no points in the standings despite top 10 finishes.
The race I did is still gone, along with the points I scored in it. It's been around 24 hours. For a brief time I got credit; now it's been wiped from existence.

The reason I signed up for this was to have clean driving rewarded and to be able to eventually move up to higher-rated races. How am I going to do that if my races are arbitrarily voided?
All looks good to me, pretty quick fix for a free system, well done!