Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About the teams
What opinion do you have about including the teams that some of you are part of to make team championships in addition to the individual championships?
There are many teams involved in SRS?
A greeting.
That would be a cool addition.
Very cool!
If in doubt, flat out - Colin McRae
Yes please!

Than I would have to find a team... lol
Having teams would be super cool! More room for strategies, cool liveries, just plain more cooperation between the community, and I could name many more things.

Makes it look more official too Wink
+1
Interviewer: ”What makes TAG Heuer special?” - Kimi Raikkonen: “It’s okay.”
I agree!
GREAT IDEA 
would be important to find a calc method that counts all drivers (or min top 4(5) and not only the top driver per week
to have some motivation that each team driver race once per week
Ciao
Peter
(06-15-2018, 11:28 AM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  GREAT IDEA 
would be important to find a calc method that counts all drivers (or min top 4(5) and not only the top driver per week
Ciao
Peter

I see it difficult to put together the championship of drivers and teams in a category because one team can have 2 drivers and another 10 drivers. 

Although surely there is some calculation that can be done to be balanced.
I see it more possible with a ranking of rating per team, or a category where only teams compete as a single driver will be.
(06-15-2018, 12:54 PM)Rafael Jimenez Wrote:  
(06-15-2018, 11:28 AM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  GREAT IDEA 
Ciao
Peter

I see it difficult to put together the championship of drivers and teams in a category because one team can have 2 drivers and another 10 drivers. 

Although surely there is some calculation that can be done to be balanced.
I see it more possible with a ranking of rating per team, or a category where only teams compete as a single driver will be.

that was the reason i mentioned that min/max driver count per week is 3 drivers
i hope that teams with 3 dirvers could be found - they need to be 100% commited
other teams have the benefit of being more and resulting out of it

i fear if you reduce counting to 1 or 2 driver will result into small teams with extremely good drivers no one could compete against

only thinking - did not really deep dive into the logic :-)

beside all this - team events would be great - in what ever setup

Ciao
Peter
Again, if we'd get around to doing something like this, we'd need some kind of system or form for teams to register with and a rating limit of 200 or more to make sure the competition is legit. We'd also have to create a recruitment board on the forum. But the idea of two/three teammates racing in the same livery as you seems so cool! Opens up more options for strategy too.

Maybe a cap on the max rating that the team can have would also make the competition closer. Or it would encourage smurfs. Not sure about that one...
Interviewer: ”What makes TAG Heuer special?” - Kimi Raikkonen: “It’s okay.”