Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watkins Glen GT3 no quali
(05-30-2018, 02:35 PM)Peter Winkler Wrote:  let us see what is happening this evening

for me it was frustrating too - beside starting in the back i had this drift experience in the first lap
i guess a mixture of cold tyres and low grip - not used to start a race with low grip level

Oh i forgot about that, yes we started the race at 95% grip, as if it was qualify. Very dangerous for a first lap in pack and absolutely kills tyres.
the results from monday and tuesday will be removed
THX very much,
Everything perfect today
Many Thanks for fixing it
Hi Admins,
just saw that Monday and Tuesday results are deleted
it looks like todays result are not in the Championship
in todays result every Driver has 2 entries

could you pls have a look

THX
Peter
results from race was deleted but incidents and overal points (this race lowered my points) doesnt look affected
Hi,

yesterdays race table is lookin fine - thx
but in the Championship they are missing

could you pls x-check

Peter
... very nice to read it after the watkins glen week is over, my 3rd pos. after finishline was deleted and i had no race for this week, excellent really cool ! im lovin it !
(06-07-2018, 07:32 AM)Karsten Deschler Wrote:  ... very nice to read it after the watkins glen week is over,  my 3rd pos. after finishline was deleted and i had no race for this week, excellent really cool ! im lovin it !

The same, almost got no points because the first two too races were deleted, also lost my best result in the process (98). If i had known i would probably have registered for another race.

Now i still don't understand why for some people one of the two first races still show up and for some others it doesn't (like you)

Personally it doesn't make much of a difference but i don't think it's fair to delete either the best or the only result some people had because this is a lot of racing timewise for nothing and was very difficult to get a good 1h race there with low incident in the traffic.
(06-07-2018, 01:20 PM)James Blint Wrote:  The same, almost got no points because the first two too races were deleted, also lost my best result in the process (98). If i had known i would probably have registered for another race.

Now i still don't understand why for some people one of the two first races still show up and for some others it doesn't (like you)

Personally it doesn't make much of a difference but i don't think it's fair to delete either the best or the only result some people had because this is a lot of racing timewise for nothing and was very difficult to get a good 1h race there with low incident in the traffic.

...totally agreed, it was a very strange decision to delete it and the drivers who had no points had no information about that !!!