Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watkins Glen GT3 no quali
It should be a server settings issue, we had no qualifying session, just practice then jumped directly into the race, with the practice positions. And I assume for most, no setup or right fuel (i had 20l..)
Yes there was an issue, tomorrow should work as usual.
(05-28-2018, 09:17 PM)No quali today either… Not to happy about starting back in 20th Place... hard to get a decent result...Erik H anoysimracingsystem Wrote:  Yes there was an issue, tomorrow should work as usual.

(05-28-2018, 09:11 PM)Same today….. as I guess you noticed. Hopefully they will fix it before tomorrow. Erik HanoyJames Blint Wrote:  It should be a server settings issue, we had no qualifying session, just practice then jumped directly into the race, with the practice positions. And I assume for most, no setup or right fuel (i had 20l..)
i am for deleting the results, because of this bad setup and many surprised drivers and then in lap one spined and i didn see anything thru front glass as i cant awoid spin in front :/ little irregular conditions
Yea same thing again, and it's weird because settings controls were locked when placed on the grid, at least for me. Maybe the issue is the track itself?

(Also again high incidents, but expected)
and on the start all cars drifted little to left like in situations which was there some times and got hit then from behind, so many negatives here by bad server setup Sad(
I actually did suspect this to happen, so I had the right tires and enough fuel, but since I was placed in the back of the grid, its difficult. Got smashed like 4 or 5 times
on the first two laps, and had to finish the race with a damaged car. Pretty difficult to drive when the steering is constantly wrong…..

But there is always the next race :-)

Erik
Yes this happened again, ruined my chance at any decent position as I had joined the server and gone to do a few things, came to sit down a few minutes later and the race already started. So then I had to drive 55 minutes with nobody to race; whilst a coupke laps behind, not enjoyable. Please consider removing the results of these races.
Wink 
let us see what is happening this evening

for me it was frustrating too - beside starting in the back i had this drift experience in the first lap
i guess a mixture of cold tyres and low grip - not used to start a race with low grip level

but all this is not a huge problem in comparison to the maniacs during this race
after the drift i was pos 21 - after 5 laps i was close to be under top 10
but then i had some really unfair driving experience

- it would be great if people could accept blue flags
- it would be great if people accept at a certain point that they will be overtaken - keep you line if a car is at your level
i had yesterday again the case that a guy kicked me off track to maintain his position (3 kicks in 1 sec and finally i lost 5 places due to grass contact)

resume
mistakes happens, i am optimistic that our admins will fix it - i like to underline that you do a GREAT JOB
even more, helicorsa must have, and more fairness

SEE YOU this evening
Peter
Sad last 2GT3 races (yesterday and saturday Nurburgring 2 very bad races, too many unpolite driving, no excuses after race , got too much incidents points, i love cars like this but no joy last races