Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you feeling overrated?
This thread needs an UP o/
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)
(05-29-2018, 10:38 PM)Albert Castro Wrote:  I find that GT3 races tend to be the sloppiest.

I posted in another thread, but, I essentially sand bag now. There's no point in qualifying if you're not going to be in the top 5. Chances are that if you qualify anywhere from 6 - 17, you're going to get taken out in T1, T2, T3, and first long straight with a heavy braking zone in the first lap.

I just hang back and qualify at >18+ and drive around the carnage. If someone is behind me, I let them pass. If they're faster, they'll pull away. If i'm faster, I can likely apply enough pressure to force and error and make them miss a braking zone or spin out.

1.188 incident average after 42 starts.

I'm hoping for some 90s DTM for the 1hour long races next season, or maybe Group-5 racing. The less forgiving older cars that don't have any built in traction control tend to weed out more of the sloppy drivers- that said, axing out ABS tends to make everyone crash. hahaha.

I do exactly the same and Russel had a good point aswell.
I frankly do not care how I qualify, sometimes I just wait till the race starts and dont even leave the pits, becuase till now I'm able to go around the carnage in T1 and somehow always end up 15+ places ahead. After that I try to get further in the front, or try not to lose places but if somebody is impossible to keep behind, I'll let him pass.
Top 10 is the small guy's podium and everything else is bonus Tongue
"Arcade gaming:
need stronger brakes, lemme borrow yours, aka what's that in your trunk
need better tyres, damn how am I gonna corner faster? Riiiight, lets use your tyres I can lean against your car mid corner
damn you're impossible to overtake, police car coming through PIT maneuver to the rescue
too slow in qualifying, no problem, lets rejoin track right in front of the opponent to block their lap
chicane? what chicane? go straight keep massive top speed and then slow down to serve the penalty
trying to overtake me, not today bud, drunk driver mode engaged, zig zag zig zag"

Driving like this? Please go play pCars offline aka the renamed NFS from same developers.

The stuff that is seen on SRS everyday right now is same as public servers racing, same low quality of behavior.