Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot join Race
Well i did all what should have done to get ready... installed the app, checked name etc... unchecked the detect content to get startet... but... when i try to click "join" nothing happens...
Game is shut down, when i click join to the race were i registered, a short time the raceroom starting message appears, and disappears.... no steam shortcut comes up to allow steam to start the game....
So what am i doing wrong? i use the "-vr" short cut in srs options menu.

wll, i now got it to work with "start as administartor" but.... it starts the game, and then nothing.... in multiplayer i see the SRS session server protected with a pw...

it dont starts automatically with the server`? do i need a pw? altough if i will join my car skin is not available... hmmm
i hope i will not be banned for 2 days cuz of this
I had a similar problem yesterday - basically the second part of the problem you had. Signed up for a race, clicked 'Join' when it appeared, it started the game...but just stayed on the main menu page and didn't connect me to the server. I refreshed the SRS race page and tried to join again several times...same problem.