Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I would pay for SRS to implement Project Cars 2
Hi guys, just a quick question to SRS devs - would it be possible to implement SRS for Project Cars 2?
I know that PC2 does not support Main Menu modding like AC, but if PC2 spits out race results in form of some xml or json, SRS could host PC2 servers 24/7 and just track the scoring. I would be happy to support the implementation with some $$$. Cheers!
I think is better to prepare for AC Competizione SRS, if this allows to modding like AC.
I've read that AC Competizione won't support modding and it will have it's own multiplayer rating system, so I don't know if SRS may exist there.
From what i ve read in the interviews about ACC, they didn't design the game so it's easy to mod like AC, because of the time constraints and the UE4 engine, but they won't forbid modding, people will just have to figure it out on their own.

Getting a dedicated GT3/Blancpain game is great, i just hope AC and SRS remain, there is so much variety and good community content to play already there.
I think ACC will be it's own separate thing that won't replace AC and SRS. When AC2 comes along I don't know if the multiplayer rating system will be enough to replace SRS. I sort of hope not as I like the community here.

Mark, I think at some point Project Cars 2 was on SRS. I think I heard an update killed it and Henrique is now waiting for them to sort their shit out before wasting any time on integrating it with SRS again. Could be bollocks but it's in my mind for some reason.
I think you are thinking of rFactor2. I'm pretty sure Project Cars 2 has never been lucky enough to have SRS as a back end.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz