Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
great missed my wtcc race due steam error
Thumbs Down 
great, i missed my wtcc race due steam error. It really sucks i could not join last nurbugring GP event after a steam update. Some weird error of a corrupted file when pushing the join button in the SRS client. It is sad when we only have one wtcc race a week and then this happens. Thumbs down Angry Angry Angry
what error?
why didn't you restart the app and tried again?
It was a .dll file inside steam folder that got corrupted during a steam update, just prior to the race. Error message ".dll file was not found" was shown every time pressed join race in the srs client. It took me 35 min solve the problem, by searching where the file was located and re installing steam client. But by then i had missed the one and only FWD touringcar race on SRS. We need more races one race a week then this shit happens Angry Angry Angry
and what SRS has to do with your Steam errors?
(05-20-2018, 10:15 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  and what  SRS has to do with your Steam errors?

it looks like he wanted more than 1 race a week, rather than be concerned about steam not starting correctly because of a corrupt .dll file when he started Assetto Corsa.