Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alfa Romeo GTA
Today at 12 CET  very intense and contactless race at top 5  with some position changes , one to remebrer

THX to all
Bridgehampton is a hoot in these cars. Chucking it into the first two corners is just insane.
Hmm , won Q wnated add fuel for race, mouse pointer was not visible so i hit butto (i thing right) and instead of wake up pointer i was put on grid with half of tank, no way back to add fuel Sad

so pitstop and only 4th then , it happened 2nd time this year
(05-27-2018, 07:43 AM)Michal Janak Wrote:  Hmm , won Q wnated add fuel for race, mouse pointer was not visible so i hit butto (i thing right) and instead of wake up pointer i was put on grid with half of tank, no way back to add fuel Sad

so pitstop and only 4th then , it happened 2nd time this year

with Content Manager, you could have exited and re entered quickly within 30 secs.......and be back in the pits to add fuel....forgot to add fuel myself today...like 10th time.
Riverside is so cool. Smile
I like drifting the banked turn in 3rd. Smile
Hi!

Someone asked me for a setup today, so I'll post it here. It's not much, but it might help some people. I only managed a single 1:29.9xx with it so far. Might need stiffer rear depending on your style.

Download here: https://uploadfiles.io/e7mox