Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection to Server
Good evening ladies and gents

First time post so sorry if it is in the wrong place or already been posted! 

So for the last two nights I have been trying to race in the seat Leon races. Qualifying is fine but when I start racing my server connection cuts out. My internet is not dropping out and my ping is steady around 30? Any ideas if there is a fix or is my computer blocking something? I'm having souch fun but feeling deflated after going through all the qualies and waiting times just to be kicked out and start 2 laps behind. 

Go easy.... I'm not computer jargon literate!
how do u get managed to join the qualy? Here i click join in the srs app , if iam lucky the game starts but stay in main menu........ if iam not lucka i had to restart steam and srs app as admin....
(05-22-2018, 07:19 PM)Thomas Pletschko Wrote:  how do u get managed to join the qualy?  Here i click join in the srs app , if iam lucky the game starts but stay in main menu........  if iam not lucka i had to restart steam and srs app as admin....

I join through the SRS app by clicking the green join button once the lobbies are open. Everything works fine just when it comes to races my server gets disconnected.