Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server disconnection.
During the Simpit Mugello race in the Porsche 911 rsr 2017 I was racing round in 3rd place comfortably doing a zero stop on hard tyres when 15 mins from the end of the race the server dropped out and disconnected me and many others from different parts of the world and didn't reconnect us. Many others reconnected automatically and continued the race without being inconveienced but by the time i found out that the server was actually still running i was many laps down and sat in the pit lane thinking what's the point in continuing the race.

Many hundreds of laps of practice down the pan. This has left a very salty taste in my mouth to say the least. What happens to the points i was almost certain to gain? Do i get them awarded anyway or are you just gonna say "tough luck" and do nothing about it? I can't even check what the finishing positions were because the results for server 2 aren't showing yet (not the first time results have been delayed by many hours in some cases) What's going on guys? What happens now?
There is nothing that can be done.