Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disqualified
I have been disqualified in my first SRS Assetto race, because some penalty I didn't even see.
How do I see penalties ? I was with crew chief, didn't tell me anything ...
Disqualification is not too much ? Wouln't be better some time sanctions ?

I'm very frustrated, I have done lot of races on SRS with Raceroom, but with Assetto just a lap Sad
Track cut penalties show up at the top of the screen. You usually have to release the throttle completely for a certain number of seconds or slow down to 21mph, just make sure the penalty is gone before getting back on the throttle or you will be DQ'ed when crossing the start/finish line.
(05-13-2018, 03:50 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  Track cut penalties show up at the top of the screen. You usually have to release the throttle completely for a certain number of seconds or slow down to 21mph, just make sure the penalty is gone before getting back on the throttle or you will be DQ'ed when crossing the start/finish line.

Thanks dude !!!!
If you are on VR, it's outside your field of view, on the top, so I'll look there every lap now !!!  Big Grin

The penalty system on assetto is really bad, it gives you big penalties because of offtracks where you loose lots of time, even if some pushes you out of the track  Confused
There s a mod for VR so you have the flags centered in your field of view

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...-vr.17416/
I think that crewchief tells you that you have left the track or that you have cut a curve. It does not specifically tell you that you have a sanction, but it can guide you.
(05-13-2018, 05:59 PM)James Blint Wrote:  There s a mod for VR so you have the flags centered in your field of view

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...-vr.17416/

That's cool, now I see the black and white flag just in the border, perfect for VR, non intrusive HUD !!!!!
And all the other flags too Smile

(05-14-2018, 08:40 AM)Rafael Jimenez Wrote:  I think that crewchief tells you that you have left the track or that you have cut a curve. It does not specifically tell you that you have a sanction, but it can guide you.

It says something you went offtrack, but some offtracks are not considered "cutting", and don't get penalty.