Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Assetto Corsa V8 Supercars
Found this V8 Supercars mod that adds in the Ford Falcon and the Holden Commodore (and the Volvo S60, but it isn't very high quality): http://rgnnr8.wix.com/modbase#!v8-supercars/lhsxj

These cars are a hell of a good time, and the mods are pretty high quality. Looks okay (good outside, meh inside), sounds good, and SO much fun to drive. Been having a blast with them around Nurburgring GP, Monza, etc.

Would love to see some SRS races in these!

Jeremy
I totally agree, I've been watching V8 supercars for years so I hope this mod is any good.
Of course we will need some Aussie tracks in A.C Smile

Thanks for pointing this mod out, I don't think I would have ever found it otherwise.

Let's hope this is added to SRS.
Love it Smile  This is Quality Mod , Awesome ! Been racing around the "Sandown" MMM Track,  from Racedepartment.  Absolutely Top tyre model . Drive these things carefuly or tyres will defenitley over heat drive to easy and too cold .  Racing in VR , so not sure how it is in 2D but in VR at Sandown . Best fun ever in a Racing Sim.
Awesome!! Smile
Love the V8 Supercars mod. Would love to see it in SRS or even a league would be brilliant. I’ve managed to find a lot of Australian tracks on Race Department and love racing them. Would be great to do some races with others
bump.