Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Praga R1
As it has not got a thread yet here we go...

Was pleased with the car having not really driven it since just after release. Got comfortable after a bit in the race and was able to push it nicely without too much trouble. Still a couple of seconds off the pace like but finished 8th having started 21st in the top split, so happy with that Smile

Look forward to the next one, see you on the track guys!
I had fun for the first lap, weaving between all the spun out cars. Unfortunately I was abysmally slow and so dropped from mid pack to 21st in no time. Had 2 guys behind me who had to pit for repairs and even they caught me up within a lap or 2.

Great car though and pretty fun to watch, I'll probably watch the broadcasts to see how you all do this season Big Grin
Was a good race,

Started 2rd, got 2nd and spent the next 17 mins chasing down the lead (forgot his name sorry Tongue )

Finshed 0.4 off the win which was bittersweet, but overall a great race and looking forawrd to the next round! Anyone needing help PM me Smile
i was hit when no possibility awoid when spunned car move (maybe if hi slam the brakes didn move and i can be without broken front glass)
A big thank you to everyone who joined in my series opener last night. I was a little apprehensive about my choice of car for this series. But with 90 people registering I am happy to say the car with its fixed set up offers some great close racing. The Praga has a good mix of grip, speed and handling which is exactly why I chose it. Looking forward to seeing you all on track in next week's round 2 race at Brands Hatch (GP) Cheers, AussieStig
For me the series is the closest to street racing yet. And Imola is a great track for it (Paul Ricars wouldn`t be so for example). Also fixed setup makes it more interesting and levels the playing field.

IMO it`s popular because it makes use of a car that is pretty much absent in pubs, there is a slew of such cars - Abarth Assetto Corse, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Vette Stingray, Ferrari 488GTB, Mustang, Aventador, Sesto Elemento, Lotus Evora, Maserati Quartoporte, Mazda RX-7, Mclaren F1 GTR, Nissan Skyline GTR R34, Porsche 911S, RUF RT 12R, Cobra 427.
Good race overall 
(even if it was a bit stressful with the spun car(s) in the first corners, right in the middle of the track. Got a penalty for dodging one, I love AC Rolleyes ).
I enjoyed chasing Michal / being chased by Antoine a good part of the race  Wink 
Rarely I've been so focused on a race (the 20 minutes went by without me noticing)
Nice car, I love it (and in VR, it's so immersive)
Another new car to me so knew i'd be near the back. Got caught up in the accident at the start and had to pit. Broken windscreen i can work around, car not going in a straight line not so much. Then it was a battle not to be last.

Felician Steininger kept me on my toes and was closing down at a hell of a rate. Managed to just stay ahead but if i'd made any mistake would have been last for sure.

Looking forward to Brands!
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
i didnt raced this car before, maybe one lap 2 years ago , but with old MOMO i wasn able to turn this car into corner , now with G29 it turned well

the car feels like openwheel formula car with added bodyshell onto it , not too much acceleration but good for close battling
(05-11-2018, 09:20 AM)Paul Hirigoyen Wrote:  being chased by Antoine

Oh it was you? Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)