Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 1 hour racing
Hello guys. I am really loving the 1h races but sadly I can’t participate very often since I have to get up very early every day. Is it possible to change the starting times for GT EUROPE races from 22:00 to 21:00 ??
Best regards Max Tongue
Guys,

next week we run Watkins - which track will be raced
BOOT
BOOT Classis
Short
Short Classic
I guess it will be Boot, but not sure based on the info

Ciao
Peter
(05-21-2018, 09:53 AM)Max Ruso-Hoffmann Wrote:  Hello guys. I am really loving the 1h races but sadly I can’t participate very often since I have to get up very early every day. Is it possible to change the starting times for GT EUROPE races from 22:00 to 21:00 ??
Best regards Max Tongue
 I have the same problem. Love the series but it's 2 hours too late for me due to work....
Peter race page say 'Watkins Glen International'
eta:Watkins Glen Boot
Plank autos YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHSOrlVoG0AOC2Uxn-bsvQ
Huh. Bus stop at Glen can compete with T1 at Monza and Spa in crashfest Wink
Intel i5-8400 @2,80GHz | ASUS-Prime Z370-P | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1060 6GB | LG 23,8" 1920x1080 | Win10 Ultimate | Logitech Driving Force GT
hmm nice disgusted, lap one got hit from rear, spinned and then one .... kicking to me repeatedly to make room , WHY??

, then lappped car blocking slowing and didn react to flashing lights ansd then after SF i got big hit on purpose so nice score than

nice 9 ! incidents which i got , what the hell happened today??????
Well, I see people unable to race at their time... you guys are not alone... in my case, I have to wait and sleep very late if I wanna race. Last race I did was so sleepy that I can't keep my car on the road... I quit the race 20 minutes in. I wish SRS consider adding more time slot and a regular season by season GT3 hour long races... It's rather popular than what they think, I believe.