Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Racers
I'd like to introduce myself to this seemingly welcoming community! I'm Alberto from Italy. I used to race a whole lot on Live For Speed with a pretty good italian team back when i was around 15, althought i wasn't anything to scream about hah, before personal issues had me taken away from simracing for almost 4 years. I'm now 21, studying astronomy in university, and with a newfound passion for racing (althought I'm still lost when it comes to the inside of cars.. should probably fix that soon.) Now I feel ready to start getting back into action, and i mean proper action. Currently trying to adapt my self to the Oculus, with my trusty G27 which i plan to substitute with a TS-PC racer soon enough, and maybe try and get ahold of a wheelstand.
Favourite sim right now has to go with Assetto Corsa. I own Automobilista and PC2 aswell. I'd say my favourite car to race are GT3s (duh) and GT4s, as well as touring cars like the Seat Leon and most Open Wheelers out there. Little footnote, i enjoy painting liveries for cars every now and then (Shameless selfplug, user on RaceDepartment is Sirknight224)
Hopeful to see you on track soon!
Welcome!!!
Welcome  Smile