Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just an opinion about faster drivers
In my opinion, you shouldn't let another driver pass you simply because of his quali. If a driver is faster, he should manage to overtake you without ending in an accident. This is racing, and fighting for positions is a big part of it. What is the point if you drive along with noone around? If you are on 1st and the faster driver behind you is constantly attacking and you see the guy on 3rd getting close, it might be a good idea to let the faster driver pass to save 2nd. I also let others pass, if I notice that they get inpacient and take risky moves or id they are a lot faster. But I don't feel like let someone pass "just in case".

And for sure, the SRS rating is not meant to make you avoid risks in that way to get safe points.
Thrustmaster TX, 599XX Evo Rim, T3PA, TH8A, Playseat Evo M White, Sparco Meca 3 Gloves |  Xeon X5650@4,4GHz (6C/12T), ASUS P6T SE, 12GB DDR3, Asus R9 380, 32'' Grundig Hamburg FHD TV | i5-6600k@4,6GHz, MSI Z170A M5, 16GB DDR4, HIS RX 480, 27'' 1440p 144Hz FreeSync Monitor | AC, AMS, R3E, RF2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just an opinion about faster drivers - by Lennart Sdunek - 01-13-2019, 06:02 PM