Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F40
Hello 

please take my deep Appology for Monza race , didn brake well and hit 2 cars  Sad(((

the car is incredibly unstable under braking and every braking little differently

can we swith to friendlier standard version??
the standard version is harder to drive in my opinion because it only has semi slicks

I love this car. A shame we only get to drive it once a week. The coming 5 Monday evenings are definitely reserved for SRS now :-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
why? the Alfa GTA is great for close racing and it is not aero-electronic car
As said, this car is easier than the semi slick one haha,

You had a bad roudn bud, it happens to us all Smile
The Alfa GTA has only a fraction of the horsepower and all the electronics in an F40 are: injection, lights, wipers … I think that's about it – I guess the ventilation doesn't need any electronics.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Really liked this race. I think the braking issues won't be so bad at other tracks. The issue with Monza was big stops causing the fronts to overheat and then the rears effectively turn into a handbrake. I was amazed how clean the race was given the cars characteristics. Looking forward to the next one although i think i'll go for the hard tire next time!
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Yes, the race was indeed very clean given that it was at Monza and with a new car that's quite hard to drive.

The choice between medium and hard tires is a very nice gamble, I think. Mediums are just barely enough to finish a race, but hard tires have a considerably speed disadvantage (bigger difference than with other cars). And at the same time good drivers should be able to win a race with either of them.
The start was also amusing. You can tell who uses a clutch pedal.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
I enjoyed driving it once I was at the back on my own. I had 3 main problems, the first of which was the fronts locking up, leaving the rears to dig in and cause a spin so violent I had no chance to recover it (Never experienced it that badly before). Second issue was whenever someone span out in front of me, the car was so slow to respond to my evasive maneuvers that I ended up going straight into them. My third problem isn't specific to this car, I just have a serious lack of talent in anything that isn't an open wheeler Smile
great race today, i was slow at corner entries, to not block the car , for race i used hard tyres, they was stable all laps to the finish , not like mediums which wasn so stable lap by lap, maybe little slower but no skid, no contats, at start i gain one position but later lost , and then nice battle to the finish

very hard car , hard to stay on track , need very smooth changes in all directions