Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The JM Ferrari F138 Challenge
Not quite.
The incidents are 1 = 1 so you did have 30 incidents. Even the lightest touch at Monaco counts. As well as other cars, them bumping you also counts.
For the championship points each incident is 3 points.
So for the championship you take your race points - incidents.
On the race page http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...m2osKhVHvD
You can see you finished 5th which is 90 points. Take away you incident points (3x30) left you with 0 points for this round.
Monaco is an exception in this championship. Most races you only get a few incident points at worst.

Come to Paul Ricard and you'll get your points off the ground ?

And Max is just an alien!
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Things that you get incident points for...
1) Touching another driver
2) Another driver touches you
3) Touching a wall
4) Hitting a meter board/brake marker and any other solid object on track

On a lot of mod tracks number 4 doesn't apply because you ghost through them. At Paul Ricard the apex markers can be hit and will ragdoll but don't seem to count as an incident point.
And yes, 1 incident is 1 incident point... But 1 incident point is -3 race/championship points.
Thanks guys for the info.

OK,,to be honest I was using SRS as a kind of zen treatment,,lol try to keeping my skills up while waiting for the next road to pro season starting in the end of Oct. I only drive the F1 car on the other sim.and my safety rating is very high..so it was a bit of a surprise to me to see that I did 30 incidents,,watched my saved replay,, I can't see the 30...I have done 12 weeks seasons with no more then 12 incidents for the whole season in a F1 series..so it was strange to me,,and it looks a bit strange on here as well..think my average inc. rating is like 1.4 if i am reading it right,,
But like i said it was really cool to race with all of you on that track.I'll take 5th with no points,,next time with the way the system works..I won't be so concerned with finishing the race..If I can do a few laps without a mistake then drop out.,, and gain more points then someone who finished..no problem for me,, that's good to know,, less stressful..i guess..

I do feel like Danny Ric tho...lol

see you all on track..
On most tracks you won't get anywhere near that many incident points, just on street circuits (Monaco and Macau) where it's easy to tap walls. In most cases not finishing a race will get you less points because you'll only get 5 or 6 incident points if something goes horribly wrong, 0-3 incidents points per race is pretty normal.
Also remember that it was an hour race.rest in this series are 20 min.

Just done some practice at Paul Ricard.
1:33:*** with time to find. Lots of braking into the apex causing the inside wheel to lock so more rear brake than usual. And that straight is seriously long!
Now that the standings have been updated I noticed that the top 3 is a UK shutout Smile Can Michal and the 2 Finns break us? Will Max's veggies propel him to victory? Has Michael finally tamed the beast? Will I wake up in time to race? All these questions to be answered in the next 2 races! Big Grin
I can do the last race bcause i will not be at home
(06-05-2018, 08:06 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  Now that the standings have been updated I noticed that the top 3 is a UK shutout Smile Can Michal and the 2 Finns break us? Will Max's veggies propel him to victory? Has Michael finally tamed the beast? Will I wake up in time to race? All these questions to be answered in the next 2 races! Big Grin

Sounds to me like someone would make a great commentator ? ?
(06-06-2018, 08:24 PM)Josh Martin Wrote:  Sounds to me like someone would make a great commentator ? ?
Haha unfortunately I have a face for radio and a voice for silent movies Smile
Michal Sad

Will I'm sure you could provide text commentry for the web. Youll be able to update your signature too.