Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The JM Ferrari F138 Challenge
Haha Russell I wish I could blame it on that but nope, I just failed miserably... As I have been doing a lot recently.
the points to champ are missingin alfa GTA and DTM too from yesterday
I did notice last night that the website got overloaded and couldn't load. Maybe the hamsters need a feed.
It could be a lucky break for those who got high incident ratings. I think the only person it won't help is Max as he now has a nice points lead in the championship.
Normal service will be resumed at Paul Ricard next week. Just a slight contrast in run off areas Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Hey,,That was so cool..i think that was the first competitive sim race at Monaco..not sure,,but i know iracing does not have that track..RR i did not see it yet,,I know F1 2017-18 has it but that is not a real sim to me..so a big hats off to all that tried to finish and congrats to all that did..I had to set my wheel rotation to 306 degrees..just to get around the lowes hairpin..and on the first lap I could see some did not have it right,so sorry if I pushed anyone along in the hairpin,,it was going ok,,then after around 30 min..my front wing felt like it was rubbing up on the wheels..had to pit,,running in 3rd..but when I got to the pit the crew didn't come out,,lol..it took me so long to back into my stall and from there it was just a matter of trying to finish..
Max what the hell are you eating over there..WOW you was like a alien yesterday..you do know you are doing better then the real life drivers around Monaco right? great job..

ok.. so the results did not show up yet..will it..first time I have seen this on SRS..does the race count? I mean 5th is not that bad,, is it?,,lol
hope it will count..if not ..it still was just a great thing to take part in for sim racing...
So I get 0 points..is this correct? also it says I had 30 incidents? I don't believe this to be correct ..could anyone tell me what is going on?

Thanks
Sounds like a hell of a race guys, I'll be watching the broadcast tonight back!

Looking forward to seeing what happened!
(06-02-2018, 03:38 PM)Troy Beachem Wrote:  Max what the hell are you eating over there..WOW you was like a alien yesterday..you do know you are doing better then the real life drivers around Monaco right? great job..

Plant-powered here! Lewis Hamilton copied my vegan ways to get that extra speed Wink Tongue
Thanks for the compliment Troy, the truth is I just practiced loads this week! Congrats on making it to the finish. So sorry you finished on 0, it does add up as each incident was 3 points... This track was crazy unforgiving with the barriers, each touch counting as an incident. Almost everyone had over 20, and someone else managed 36...
(06-03-2018, 07:50 PM)Max Teel Wrote:  Almost everyone had over 20, and someone else managed 36...
So what does this mean exactly, what horrible things happens to us who got over 20 incidents?

btw. I deleted the track, decided I'm not gonna do that kind of race again.. I have another Monaco track that's far more enjoyable to drive. Too bad we can't race on those kinda tracks because of reasons.
Harri, for 20+ incidents in one race you usually get suspended for a few days but I've seen people get away with it, just luck of the draw I guess Smile
Big Grin 
(06-03-2018, 07:50 PM)Max Teel Wrote:  
(06-02-2018, 03:38 PM)Troy Beachem Wrote:  Max what the hell are you eating over there..WOW you was like a alien yesterday..you do know you are doing better then the real life drivers around Monaco right? great job..

Plant-powered here! Lewis Hamilton copied my vegan ways to get that extra speed Wink Tongue
Thanks for the compliment Troy, the truth is I just practiced loads this week! Congrats on making it to the finish. So sorry you finished on 0, it does add up as each incident was 3 points... This track was crazy unforgiving with the barriers, each touch counting as an incident. Almost everyone had over 20, and someone else managed 36...
Thanks for the info,,Max,,I am new to this system so I had no idea,, Well.. can't worry about things that are out of my control.

So I had 10 incidents which makes 30,,I have never made 30 incidents in any sim race before ..So I guess that's a first,,Not sure if I am feeling this system right now,hope to gain a point the next race at least...see you all on track.