Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AC Mod list
(11-28-2018, 06:30 AM)Eric Crenshaw Wrote:  Why is it telling me spa is missing? I have spa. Are you using a different version?  There is no link to a mod for spa.

only says missing spa for lotus exos series all other series with this track do not ask for content to be downloaded.

I have the exact same problem. Just deleted mydocs/assetto corsa and still the same error. Seeing as no one has registered yet I think many of us have this problem.
(12-02-2018, 12:46 AM)Kris Gaastra Wrote:  
(11-28-2018, 06:30 AM)Eric Crenshaw Wrote:  Why is it telling me spa is missing? I have spa. Are you using a different version?  There is no link to a mod for spa.

only says missing spa for lotus exos series all other series with this track do not ask for content to be downloaded.

I have the exact same problem. Just deleted mydocs/assetto corsa and still the same error. Seeing as no one has registered yet I think many of us have this problem.
I too am encountering this issue.  Could it be some kind of error with a mod having overwritten something in the original kunos file?
the lotus race at spa seems to working now
I don't see Group C Mazda 787b on links...
Juge
where do I get Group C Mazda 787b?
Juge
on your AC menu under Mazda brand, it's part of the base content.
I would like to see Istanbul Park in the pool!