Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to join since dled update
I downloaded the update for Raceroom App and could not join today`s GT3 race.
Probably the game choose errouneous content automatically as I had server content error. Even with "R3E content detection" off I cannot select my car since all chosen cars are blank (liveries and numbers are not visible).
did you delete the 'temp' folder?
Yes I did, as confirmed by app itself asking me for login and password resulting in 'temp' folder appearing again in the game directory.

Don`t know what`s happening. For Group 5 race also my Chevy Dekon is blank, had to select it manually but the actual livery I own wasn`t blank so I could join the race on monday this week.

For other R3E races sometimes the car is visible with different numbers to choose (good), sometimes like today - both liveries and numbers are blank.

But maybbe I could circumvent this. Is it possible to join R3E race via ingame server browser? If yes, is there a password I have to type in (provided I`m registered for the race)?
Don't know if it still works after the latest game update, but this problem randomly happens to me aswell... every time I see the cars and liveries list blank, I click on another page of the app (like current standings or whatever, really) and then I push the "Back" button, top right of the window... somehow, and that worked everytime so far, cars and liveries are correctly showed when you get throwed back to the car selection page... try that next time  Wink
Hey, when i start the SRS app it gives me a "external exception E06D7363" error. I have tried deleting the temp folder and deleting the main .exe and copying it back. Raceroom runs fine.
Yep
+1 here.
Same problem
Most likely caused by today's update of R3E.
Hope this get's fixed before the scheduled championship of "Abgefahren Community" starts in around 53 minutes?
same here
i even tried re installing raceroom still nothing. Guess this one isn't happening for me at least =/.