Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I keep getting "server connection issue"
Well, it has happened like once every day for the last week, I am in the middle of a race, and suddenly all the other
cars disappear, and I get "server connection issue. I have a very stable internet connection in my home, with a speed og 250 MB/sec, upload 60 Mb/sec. But still, I guess the problem is with me, since the race of course just continue without me.
Can anyone explain to me why we get "server connection issue"? Is it enough with just a second without contact with the server, and your out?
Regards Erik
(04-29-2018, 09:50 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  Well, it has happened like once every day for the last week, I am in the middle of a race, and suddenly all the other
cars disappear, and I get "server connection issue. I have a very stable internet connection in my home, with a speed og 250 MB/sec, upload 60 Mb/sec. But still, I guess the problem is with me, since the race of course just continue without me.
Can anyone explain to me why we get "server connection issue"? Is it enough with just a second without contact with the server, and your out?
Regards Erik

Sorry to hear you're having connection problems, very frustrating. You can try resetting your modem by unplugging it for 1 minute, then restarting. Checking your speed here   http://www.speedtest.net/   250/60 should be very good connection. I've had problems in the past also, these SRS servers are very picky about connections and also when their servers have issues. My connection is only 60/5 and i stay connected fine most of the time, but there have been random days when i get kicked out of races for no apparent reason. Very frustrating ! Especially for a dedicated, talented driver as you are.