Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lag
Thank you SRS for whatever you did. Been much better today. 30-45 for me in uk.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Michael, did you see what happened to me on last lap...was just ahead of you and heading into the Ascari curves and suddenly, Michal Janak went laggy and into the wall, then I was alone on the track with a server unavailable message...hope that I did not cause any issues but I was in another dimension.   Huh
Yea much better tonight, actually perfect i think, low ping for everyone with full servers. We have to give props when it works like that too.

(Except for Don's issue apparently)
Had no troubles at all during race with lag so that was all good. My ping was ~170 at the start which is normal for me (in Canada racing on Euro server). It looks like my connection with the server went south during the latter part of the last lap. I have not been in this series up til now so the points are no issue for me...just there to enjoy the racing. Back at it tomorrow for a rematch!
(04-28-2018, 08:00 PM)Don Debienne Wrote:  Michael, did you see what happened to me on last lap...was just ahead of you and heading into the Ascari curves and suddenly, Michal Janak went laggy and into the wall, then I was alone on the track with a server unavailable message...hope that I did not cause any issues but I was in another dimension.   Huh

you disapear, other cars OK on my game