Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lag
AC European servers have been very laggy the last couple of days.
Yep I agree it has been very bad the last couple of days. Some people I saw quit during quali rather than drive in the lag as everybody warping backwards and forwards is just so dangerous for collisions.
It was rather unplayable in the Zonda R series on Spa. I ve seen people going off track on my screen, then teleport back in front of me 1 second later. I think a lot of incidents didn't register hopefully because of the lag. Everybody was at 250-300 ping at the start of the race. I don't know if it's related to all 4 servers running with full slots, i think most of the time it runs fine and then once in a while, this happens.
I had some issues as well yesterday at Road America with the KTMs. However I also faced issues with the TTs a month or so ago at the very same track, so I don't really know if the problem here is actually me. The lag was exactly as James explained...
Ok, when the lag gets fixed, someone post it here! Thanks in advance!
Another lag mayhem on Monza, ghost hits, crazy teleports,.. I thought the ping were a little better than Spa at the start, boy i was wrong..

Maybe it could be a temporary solution to limit the number of servers available? if this is the issue.
and then i dont ubderstand some hard maneouvres in such a conditions , 3 wides, overtaking from otside where wasn room for whole car etc
Were you in the 2nd server Michal? Three wide at T1 at Monza with high pings. Recipe for disaster. I tried to avoid the carnage but that was impossible...
server 1, i think, there is too much servers at one same time with other sims than AC, lagging started when RR was added or maybe only rise as random
Yes the GT3 race at Monza was a disaster due to everybody warping backwards and forwards and lots of collisions early on seemed to be caused by this. The KTM race beforehand was also bad but the GT3 race even worse. Feels like the server doesn't have the upload bandwidth to have as many simultaneous connections. Dont forget the bandwidth required does not scale linearly with driver numbers, addig a 24th driver for example the server has to then send all 24 drivers the position information for 23 other drivers. So with 4 full AC servers that is a LOT of upload required server side.