Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
you must have installed AMS on its earlier days when profiles where at AMS root instead of Mydocs.
if you delete the config.ini on AMS root, you can delete the folder you just copied.
(01-15-2018, 10:55 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you have the profile on mydocs/automobilista/userdata, copy it to steam/steamapps/common/automobilista/userdata

Thank you! It solved for me too.
I did the installation as mentioned, created a profile with my name on game and logged in just fine, but I'm unable to see any race to register/join. Same thing on Daily Schedule, the app doesn't show any race to register. What am I missing or doing wrong?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I don't have any problem on Assetto Corsa, made 5+ races with no problem at all.
There is no races for AMS at the moment
I'v been looking for the past few days myself. Are there plans for a new season in AMS?
Huh
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
Thumbs Up 
following...
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
I miss AMS too.   Sad
I guess it isn't worthwhile running any series when barely a handful of people used it. So sad.
they have closed it without warning...
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
they have closed it because nobody played, in the official servers neither does anyone play, I do not know why reiza studios took the ranking if there are no players, they should focus on content.

they will take out the new game and it will be dead before leaving.the people who play automobilista do not like to play serious races, nor do they like cars.
GAMER AND MODDER