Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
I think it would be fun to switch the formula Vee to a Formula V10 Or maybe The new AJR Prototype.
also the new Mendig Langschliefe layout with the Boxer cup or The the Copa Petrobras de Marcas cars. Something with The touring car classics could be fun for a slower car.
Just ideas though feel free to disregard lol.
at the sight of the level of driving in general in ams, there would not be many people at the end of the races in V10 ... (a lot we already have trouble controlling the Vee so the V10 I do not even talk about it. ..: D)
the boxer is nice, the problem is that on ams found in origin or mod the most famous tracks like spa, bathurst, road america, suzuka, okayama, brandhatch, adealaide, hockeneim, val de vienne etc etc and now we is still with a boring circuit :-(
(01-09-2018, 08:56 AM)Jeremy Farrow Wrote:  I think it would be fun to switch the formula Vee to a Formula V10 Or maybe The new AJR Prototype.
also the new Mendig Langschliefe layout with the Boxer cup or The the Copa Petrobras de Marcas cars. Something with The touring car classics could be fun for a slower car.
Just ideas though feel free to disregard lol.

I know there isnt any formula series going on atm, except Vee...
But personally I dont like formula cars.. participated on assetto tatuus champ last season, but definitely not my thing..

Now, this Formula Vee are a lot of fun, behave more like an historic car or even a kart so yea, this one I am enjoying!
Sure I would encourage a more regular formula championship, since everyone deserves having fun,

but please not in expense of Formula Vee!! 

Cheers!
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
Copa fusca or opala stock cars would be a blast, rwd+low downforce is the best to race
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
"Just ideas though feel free to disregard lol."
Doesn't have to be that exactly that. I don't care if it's V10 The Formula 3 Would be just as Good also It Would be better if it could be added in addition instead.
I've just yet to see Anyone on any of the 3 series.
I have just joined SRS and get a "WARNING! Invalid Profile!" error message whenever I launch SRSAMS.EXE.

I have loaded the files in the correct location "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\srsams" and the SRS application opens up. logged in as myself "Warren Lee" and displays my stats and upcoming AMS races, however each time I launch SRS I get the "WARNING! Invalid Profile!" error. And if I try to access any menu function within SRS or even download the ads on the page the same error message above keeps repeating.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks
Is your ams profile named Warren Lee?
(01-15-2018, 10:11 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Is your ams profile named Warren Lee?

Yes it is.  I followed the instructions and created a new profile in AMS called "Warren Lee" before I logged into SRS.  When the error occurred I then deleted my previous AMS profile called "Warren".  My AMS now only has 1 user profile called "Warren Lee" and this error is still occuring.

Note: This error occurs while Steam is loaded but AMS is not yet running.  It occurs when I am navigating within SRS.

Cheers
if you have the profile on mydocs/automobilista/userdata, copy it to steam/steamapps/common/automobilista/userdata
(01-15-2018, 10:55 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you have the profile on mydocs/automobilista/userdata, copy it to steam/steamapps/common/automobilista/userdata

Thanks - that seems to have fixed my issue.  Is this a bug that should be reported?

Cheers