Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
(11-17-2017, 06:52 PM)Santiago González Pazos Wrote:  Are there plans to make races for automobilista? this system works very well in asseto, I would like to be able to use it in automobilista.for my this simulator has the best characteristics of real competition

Santiago and everyone that wants automobilista in SRS we have to be as many as we can, and also we can organize our races if SRS doesnt support the idea.

I have created a discord channel for that just today, it will grow:

AUTOMOBILISTA UNOFFICIAL:

https://discord.gg/kpFDPKX

JOIN THE ARMY JOIN THE PARTY!!!
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
and link? dont coming here
Why am I unable to download the AMS app? Is it generally unavailable?
I donwloaded ercently ams, and thinking it is a very good platform..

looking forward to race online with it, but public sessions are always empty...

hope SRS would fix this someday!
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
(11-27-2017, 12:32 PM)João Dias Wrote:  I donwloaded ercently ams, and thinking it is a very good platform..

looking forward to race online with it, but public sessions are always empty...

hope SRS would fix this someday!

Yep AMS is an icredible sim with one of the better Forcefeedbacks , physics and tyre model, and SOOO many content, and new update 1.4.9 HUD is awesome

Cheers!
AMS 1.4.9 Metalmoro FTW!!! 4 different motores to choose from... amazing work by Reiza!!! SRS will get this amazing sim back in the rotation! I'm sure of it! (no pressure Big Grin)
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
(11-28-2017, 01:53 AM)Gaston Alegre Stotzer Wrote:  AMS 1.4.9 Metalmoro FTW!!! 4 different motors to choose from... amazing work by Reiza!!! SRS will get this amazing sim back in the rotation! I'm sure of it! (no pressure Big Grin)

yep amazin and balanced car to drive , a pleasure for lapping. And yeah we would like SRS running ams. lets see!!

We all know SRS is making an effort with rf2 (appart with AC) to give us free organized dayly races, and for free!.

We are so thankful with this site! Long life to this site, and lets see if AUTOMOBILISTA could join the SRS party!

Cheers!
Is the app ever coming back online again? AMS is my favorite Sim but empty lobbies.
(11-29-2017, 02:51 AM)Ronald Elst Wrote:  Is the app ever coming back online again? AMS is my favorite Sim but empty lobbies.

We hope so, i think SRS would watch the rf2 races if they work with enought people, would be a chance to think about AMS.... Lets see , hope and show up!

But SRS is a great platform, we only need more ams racers that show up and comment the ams racers need we have, here in this thread!

cheers all!
(11-29-2017, 11:00 AM)Daniel Escudero Wrote:  
(11-29-2017, 02:51 AM)Ronald Elst Wrote:  Is the app ever coming back online again? AMS is my favorite Sim but empty lobbies.

We hope so, i think SRS would watch the rf2 races if they work with enought people, would be a chance to think about AMS.... Lets see , hope and show up!

But SRS is a great platform, we only need more ams racers that show up and comment the ams racers need we have, here in this thread!

cheers all!

U right ... We hope the AMS APP will be back soon............