Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
(09-08-2019, 01:57 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  
(09-08-2019, 06:27 AM)Nicolai Boris Wrote:  Estou recebendo uma mensagem Perfil inválido, meu nome no perfil no jogo é exatamente igual ao SRS. O que fazer?

where are the profiles located? mydocs/automobilista/userdata?

Sim, isso mesmo! 

Enviei um printscreean em anexo.
AMS races again???
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
preciso de ajuda, por favor!
Remove the config.ini file on steam\steamapps\common\automobilista\config.ini to somewhere else like desktop.
(09-10-2019, 08:09 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Remove  the config.ini file on steam\steamapps\common\automobilista\config.ini to somewhere else like desktop.

Unfortunately there is no config.ini file in the folder. I will try to reinstall the game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

how many profiles do y have?
(09-09-2019, 05:35 PM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  AMS races again???

yes.
starting monday 16/9/2019
(09-10-2019, 03:04 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  how many profiles do y have?

I have only one profile. Nicolai Boris

I uninstalled and installed again, did the whole process and was unsuccessful.

The game is installed on partition D: and the profile is automatically saved to C: / my documents / automobilista / userdata (attachment)

And steam is saved in partition C:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are 3 URD Corvette races, but the app shows me, i can just join the 3rd race in one day instead the one in 4 hours by now...
There is no possibility to join one of the first both races, and i can just join the last one, or am i missing something there? (Daily Schedule shows all 3 races, but under "Race" it shows me 1 Day, and i can only register to that specific one)

EDIT: I have removed my temp folder of the AMS App, now the actual race shows up, it seems Smile
Ivalid Profile with sedesa tatasa.
Ok with Sedesa Tatasa.