Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
(01-16-2017, 04:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  at the moment only two series for AMS, the regular Mini series than run from friday to wednesday and SRP Mini Series than runs on thursdays

the regular Mini series ara at  01:30, 04:30, 07:30, 10:30, 13:30, 16:30, 19:30, 22:30 GMT  and if there are less than 8 drivers on the session, the system boosts AIs to fill 15 places on the grid.

the SRP Mini Series run at 22:30 GMT

You are free to join both and race as many times you like.
many thanks for your time i managed to get both apps running and can see me favorite gt3 races and a lot more Smile
Same problem here like others had (or have): "WARNING! Invalid Profile!"
My AMS profile is under \Documents\Automobilista\USERDATA\
The name of my profile is exactly the same as my SRS username. The SRS AMS app is installed in the correct folder \Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\
And no, i have not deleted my Config.ini. Why i should do that? Is it a strange workaround?
you should delete it on the root of AMS not on my docs, its obsolete, if you make a new install there will be no config.ini file on AMS root
(01-16-2017, 10:38 PM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  you should delete it on the root of AMS not on my docs, its obsolete, if you make a new install there will be no config.ini file on AMS root

Thanks for info. I'll try this. I wasn't aware that this "config.ini" is obsolete now. My AMS install is rather old.

Edit: And it works. Thanks for help.
join us thursday night 22:30 GMT
Warning invalid profile error.
is your profile named exactly Darren Smith?
SRS AMS , Warning invalid profile error.
Hello from Germany...

Everytime i will start the software, i got the Message:
"Your software is outdated"

What is this, please??? Confused

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No series running on AMS and the app is deactivated for now.